Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: I don't really know how to take this...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't really know how to take this...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    the part about fla becoming the wild west has alot to do with the new gun laws down there

    they are basically trying to make it so that everybody can carry a gun and can use it is they feel threatened because they say somebody looked at them funny
    </div></div>

    Boy you are about as useless as tits on a boar hog. If I may presume to speak for the state of Florida, you can keep your screwed up Jersey ideals right at home.

    I guess you're one of the wild-eyed shriekers who make claims of the streets running red with blood. I only assume that since you're using one of their biggest arguments (the tired wild west cliche).

    Perhaps you should do some research and not be so quick to place the blame on law-abiding citizens.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't really know how to take this...

    much of my experience from living in fla 5 years is that there are a very high number who arent law abiding......and an even higher number who arent citizens

    i dont need to research anything.....i lived there for 5 years

    first hand experience will tell you a hell of alot more than a google search will
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I don't really know how to take this...

    Join the Google- see the world.

  4. #14
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I don't really know how to take this...

    If I had the car men, I could cut the whole states of Fla and Cal. loose in just under a week, using a Joy miner, and drag them back to Castro. Easiest way to export the wetbacks. Cal we could just sink.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't really know how to take this...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">much of my experience from living in fla 5 years is that there are a very high number who arent law abiding......and an even higher number who arent citizens
    </div></div>

    Then guess what, the Castle Doctrine doesn't apply to them!

    Wow, who would have guessed, criminals don't observe laws. Wow, what a concept!
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •